Science Fair Mini-Grants for Schools
Apply Now! Rolling Deadline: please note that applications received after November 30th will apply to the next school year cycle.
Grants up to $4,000 to start a sustainable science fair program in your school!
All schools with grades 6-12 in Massachusetts that currently do not offer, OR wish to expand their annual sustainable Science and/or Engineering Fair program with teams of teachers who wish to bring science & engineering practices into their classrooms.
Benefits of becoming a GEMS school
- Grants up to $1,000 for the first year; or up to $4,000 for a sustainable 3-year program.
- Tuition Scholarships for CMI Courses for up to 5 STEM teachers enroll in http://scifair.com/curious-minds/
- Science Fair consultant to visit your school upon request
- Invitations for Teachers & School Leaders to:
- Join meetings of the MSSEF High School Committee that helps to shape policy and organize the statewide science fair programs.
- Attend MSSEF Educator Day (free) at MIT – a look behind-the-scenes at the statewide Science & Engineering Fair for high school students held annually in May.
For more information on how to become a GEMS school, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org